1. Introducing new technologies.
2. Through a series of extraoral and intraoral photographs, we can cross 3D models of the intraoral scanner and design the perfect smile for the patient.
3. Planning the surgery according to the digital smile design, starting with guided surgery and soft tissue management from the beginning.
4. Using models printed in 3D directly from the digital design of the smile to create teeth for immediate loading and compare them with the technique of Gallucci splints, handmade in acrylic.
5. Management of soft tissues by modifying and molding them through the modification and printing of the design of provisional teeth in 3D.